Share This Article
Is anybody else a little bit sick of cooking at home?
I know, I really shouldn’t be. I should probably be using this time to make some totally Instagrammable bread or something, but there are days when I just don’t even want to think about cooking a meal. That’s when this giant list of restaurants around Columbus open for carryout/delivery is really going to come in handy.
Things are changing incredibly fast, but we will do our absolute best to keep this list fully updated as restaurants make more information available. If you see anything we’ve missed, please feel free to reach out, and we’ll get it added ASAP. The food is broken down by cuisine and there is such a great variety of options, so keep scrolling until you find something you like!
- 3 Brothers Diner is serving up 20% on orders over $20 and family-style meals for $40. You can view the menu here and then place your order by calling 614-317-7798.
- Condado Tacos currently has takeout with curbside service and delivery via DoorDash and Uber Eats. You can order and view the menu here.
- El Vaquero Mexican Restaurant has carryout and delivery at all locations except Grove City. (Come on GC, you know it’s worth the drive to another location) You can order online or call in.
- Pablo’s Havana Café in Powell is serving up homemade Cuban cuisine with curbside pickup, carryout, and delivery options. Call ahead (614-389-4302) or order online.
- Si Senor Peruvian Sandwiches in Grandview is open for carryout with online ordering only. Delivery is also available via Uber Eats and Postmates.
- Starliner Diner in Hilliard, aka my favorite Cuban-inspired diner, is offering carryout and delivery through DoorDash. See if there’s anything you’d like on the menu and then place a carryout order at 614-529-1198.
- 61Pho in Clintonville is open for carryout, curbside pickup, and delivery via Grubhub, Uber Eats, Postmates and Chowbus. If you’re picking up, call 614-706-4903 to place your order. Don’t forget to check out the menu first!
- Akai Hana in North Columbus will be offering sushi-to-go. You can view the menu here and order by calling 614-451-5411.
- FUSIAN isn’t just selling your favorite sushi rolls right now. You can also order select groceries like rice, milk, eggs, and the ever-coveted toilet paper. Delivery is $1 and is available through GrubHub & DoorDash, or directly online and through the FUSIAN app. Carryout and curbside pick-up are also an option.
- Hai Poke has takeout and delivery from both its Short North and Downtown locations. You can get all of the deets at haipoke.com.
- Huong Vietnamese Restaurant is open for carryout service and delivery through Postmates. Check out the menu here. You can get curbside pickup by calling them at 614-825-0303.
- Indian Oven has both carryout and delivery through DoorDash, Uber Eats, Grubhub and Postmates. You can view the menu here and place your order by calling 614-220-9390.
- Jiu Thai is offering takeout and free delivery within a 3-mile radius. Check out the menu here and then order by calling 614-732-5939.
- Mi Li Cafe is serving up their delicious Vietnamese menu through takeout only. Take a peek at their menu and then give them a call at 614-899-9202 to order.
- Pokebap in Dublin has carryout ordering and delivery through GrubHub and DoorDash. If you want to order carryout, head to their website or call 614-726-9818.
- Tiger+Lily is open for carryout and curbside pick-up on request, as well as delivery through DoorDash and GrubHub. You can place your carryout order here.
- Bonifacio has takeout and free delivery available. You can check out the menu on their website and then place your online or by phone at 614-914-8115.
- 101 Beer Kitchen has a limited food menu for carryout and DoorDash delivery at its Dublin, Gahanna, Polaris locations. You can also get a growler filled or grab a 6-pack of your favorite beer. You can get more info here.
- Forbidden Root Restaurant & Brewery has delivery, carryout and curbside pickup options available. Delivery must be within a 20-mile radius of their Easton location. Want to order? Call 614-414-6127 or visit their website and click “Menu” for more information.
- Geordie’s Restaurant is a Merion Village gem and we should all be glad that they’re serving British pub fare through all of this. You can get carryout by calling 614-674-6004 and you can view their menu on Facebook.
- Goat Restaurant & Bar has carryout and delivery service through DoorDash at all 5 of their Central Ohio locations. You can check out their menu right here.
- High Bank Distillery Co. is open for carryout and delivery through Postmates and Grubhub. You can call your order in at 614-826-5347 or order online.
- Hofbrauhaus Columbus has online ordering here through Uber Eats, DoorDash and GrubHub. You can do curbside pickup of both food and beer by calling your order in at 614-294-2437.
- Little Palace offers carryout and delivery through Uber Eats. You can call 614-460-8888 to place your carryout order.
- Rockmill Tavern has delivery within a 10-mile radius (from 503 S Front St.) and a carryout option. You can place carryout orders in person, by phone at 614-732-4364, or by emailing [email protected]
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing is offering delivery through Uber Eats, as well as carryout orders through their downtown taproom. If you’d like to have some beer delivered, you can see their beer delivery options here.
- Blaze Pizza is open for delivery and carryout at both their Campus and Worthington locations. You can order online or through DoorDash, Grubhub, and Postmates.
- GoreMade Pizza in Italian Village is open for carryout during limited hours. You can get more via Facebook.
- Planks Cafe on Parsons Avenue is open for carryout and they’re offering delivery citywide. You can check out the menu here and then call 614-445-7221 to place your order.
- Plank’s Bier Garten on S. High St. is offering carryout, curbside pick-up, and delivery in the German Village area. You can take a look at the menu here and then call 614-443-4570 to place your order.
- Pies and Pints is offering carryout and Doordash delivery at both their Easton and Worthington locations. You can view the menus and phone numbers for both spots on their website.
- Taft’s Brewpourium in Franklinton has pizzas, salads, beer, and wine to-go. You can order online or by calling 614-489-8900. Bonus: All tips from carryout orders go directly to staff who are no longer able to work.
- Yellow Brick Pizza’s locations in Olde Towne East and Victorian Village are both offering carryout as well as delivery via DoorDash and Grubhub. You can place your carryout orders here.
- Bistrolino is serving up a limited version of their usual Italian/Lebanese fusion menu through carryout with curbside pickup. They also have 1/2 off all bottles of wine under $20. You can get more info by visiting their Facebook or call 614-928-3898 to place your order.
- Gallo’s Kitchen+Bar in Upper Arlington, Gallo’s Tap Room on Bethel Road, and Gallo’s Tap Room in Powell are all open for carryout service.
- Giuseppe’s Ritrovo in Bexley is open for carryout only. You can view their menu here and call 614-235-4300 to place your order.
- King Gyros is open for carryout and drive-thru, as well as delivery through DoorDash and Uber Eats. Take a peek at their menu and order carryout here.
- Lavash Café in Clintonville has online ordering for pickup orders as well as limited delivery through their website.
- Mazah Mediterranean Eatery is offering curb-side pickup or delivery through Postmates. You can order online via their website.
- Shawerma Bite is open with both curbside pickup and contactless pickup available. You can check out the menu on their website and then call 614-456-7249 to place your order.
- Tony’s Italian Restaurant in German Village has takeout and delivery options available. You can view the menuhere and call 614-224-8669 to order.
- Brekkie Shack in Grandview Yard is open for carryout and delivery through GrubHub, DoorDash, and Uber Eats. You can check out the menu and place your pickup order on their website.
- First Watch is still serving up all of your favorite goodies through carryout and delivery.You can visit their website to order.
- German Village Coffee Shop is open for carryout only. You can check out their menu online, then call 614-443-8900 to place your order.
- Hang Over Easy has carryout and delivery at both their Campus and Olde Towne East locations. You can order online at HangOverEasy.com
- The Lox Bagel Shop has carryout and delivery options available for those of us trying to get our bagel fix. Stay up-to-date on their hours by visiting their Facebook page.
- Skillet in German Village is offering carryout and limited delivery. You can check out the menu here and place your order by calling 614-443-2266.
- Sunny Street Café in Westerville has carryout, curbside pickup, and delivery within eight miles. You can order those options through their website, or through Uber Eats.
Sandwiches & Deli
- Brown Bag Deli has both carryout and delivery (to all areas of C-bus) available. You can order online here.
- Uptown Deli & Brew in Westerville is open for carryout. You can check out the menu here and then call 614-891-2337 to place your order.
- Yogi’s Hoagies on Morse Road is open for carryout. Pick out the perfect hoagie from their menu here, then call 614-846-1010 to place your order.
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants has limited menus at Cap City Grandview, Cap City Dublin, and Cap City Gahanna for curbside pickup. You can get more info here.
- G. Michael’s Bistro & Bar in German Village is open for carryout and delivery. You can check out the menu here and call 614-464-0575 to place your order.
- Harry Buffalo in Westerville is open for curbside pickup and delivery through Uber Eats. You can view the menu here and call 614-794-1600 to place carryout orders.
- Kitchen Social at Polaris is open for takeout orders. You can see the menu here and place your order by calling 614-505-8492.
- Legacy Smokehouse in Hilliard is offering carryout and delivery. Call 614-541-9022 to order and click here to see the menu.
- Pat & Gracie’s is open at both of their locations for carryout and delivery through DoorDash, Grubhub, Uber Eats, and Postmates. You can check out their menu here.
- The Rossi Kitchen & Bar is open for carryout only. You can order online here
- Service Bar is offering carryout service for lunch, dinner, and meal-kits. You can view the carryout menu here.
- Tommy’s Diner in Franklinton has both carryout and delivery available through Uber Eats. If you’d like order carryout, check out the menu here and then call 614-224-2422 to place your order.
- The Top Steak House has their full menu available for carryout and all orders will get at 10% discount. You can call 614-231-8238 to place an order and you can see the menu here.
- The Whitney House in Worthington has takeout and delivery options for lunch and dinner. You can look at the menu here and place your order by calling 614-396-7846.
Bakery & Cafe
- Cherbourg Bakery in Bexley is offering pickup and delivery. You can place your carryout order through Etsy and order your delivery through Grubhub.
- Community Grounds: Coffee & Meeting House on Parsons Ave. is open carryout and and pickup. You can get all of the details here.
- Cravings Cafe is offering carryout and free delivery to Downtown locations through Bound Couriers.
- Crimson Cup is offering carryout and delivery through Uber Eats at both their Clintonville and Upper Arlington cafes. You can also utilize the drive-thru at their Clintonville location. Visit their website for more details.
- Katalina’s has carryout and free delivery at both their Harrison West and Clintonville locations. To order, call 614-294-2233 (Harrison West) or 614-689-8896 (Clintonville.) You can view their menus or order online here.
- Graeter’s is offering curbside pickup, drive-thru & delivery at select stores. Start your order at graeters.olo.com or on the Graeter’s app.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is offering local delivery. You can place your order online or through Postmates.
- Johnson’s Real Ice Cream is open in Bexley for pickup, carryout, and delivery within a 2-mile radius of their Bexley location. Check out the menu on their website and then call 614-231-0014 to order.
Vegan & Vegetarian Friendly
- Eden Burger is open takeout and delivery through Postmates and Orderspoon. You can order online here.
- Lifestyle Café is offering carryout and delivery through Uber Eats during limited hours. You can view the menu and get more details here.
- Northstar Cafe and Brassica are both open with online ordering available for curbside carryout. You can order from Northstar here and from Brassica here.
- Portia’s Café and Portia’s Diner are both offering carryout, curbside pickup, and free delivery in a five-mile radius of their stores. You can get more info here.
- Village Taco in Merion Village will have a limited carry-out menu starting Friday, April 3. Delivery may also soon be available, so give their Instagram a follow for updates.
Cajun & Creole cuisine
- Way Down Yonder New Orleans Finest Restaurant is open for carryout only. You can check out the menu here, then call 614-662-8623 to place your order.
- Yat’s in Grandview is open for both carryout and delivery orders. You can get more info here.
A daily Columbus email you'll actually love. ❤️
Every morning we compile the best of Columbus news & events and deliver it in a quick 5 minute read that sets you up with everything you need to be a well informed Columbusian. Columbusite. Cbussian? Whatever, give it a try, you'll love it.