Midwest is the best, and here are 20 tweets that prove we really get each other.
1. I can still hear it.
2. Midwestern dads have the “best” jokes.
3. I may or may not be eating off of it right now.
4. Your car doesn’t deserve the kind of treatment it gets in Ohio.
5. Are we this predictable? Yes. We are.
6. This is my family.
7. No worries, all the way.
8. This is so true. I feel personally attacked.
9. Shout out to the CCHS Theatre Department. Cast dinners at Applebees were the event of the season.
10. Is a spoon considered a weapon? It certainly can be.
11. I may or may not have just used some. Winters are rough here, y’all.
12. That’s basically warm enough for flip flops, right?
13. Bonus points if there are none.
14. We were just talking about this, wait for it, the other day.
15. Where else would we put those corn-on-the-cob holder things and batteries?
16. I’ll fight to the death.
17. Don’t ever expect us to tell you how many miles away something is.
18. So true. Fancy moms have a quilted bag for the Kroger bags.
19. You never know what you may see.
20. The most accurate way to predict the weather.
A daily Columbus email you'll actually love. ❤️
Every morning we compile the best of Columbus news & events and deliver it in a quick 5 minute read that sets you up with everything you need to be a well informed Columbusian. Columbusite. Cbussian? Whatever, give it a try, you'll love it.