Share This Article
The Columbus Clippers will officially welcome a full stadium of fans in June.
The team announced that Huntington Park will be open at 100% capacity beginning Tuesday, June 15. While there won’t be an official mask requirement, fans are more than welcome to wear masks if they would prefer.
“It’s been a long time getting back to being able to welcome ALL fans into Huntington Park on a nightly basis, and we are so grateful for all the great cooperation and guidance we have had along the way,” said Clippers President & GM Ken Schnacke in a statement. We want everyone to stay safe when they come back to Huntington Park, and we welcome everyone back when they feel comfortable coming to see us.”
Tuesday, June 15th won’t only be the first day of 100% capacity, it’s also the first Dime-A-Dog night since September 2019. Tickets to all areas at Huntington Park for the remainder of 2021 Clippers home games will go on sale June 1st at 10:00am.
The following promotions will be celebrated throughout the 2021 season at Huntington Park:
- TUESDAYS | TANSKY Tuesday’s Dime-a-Dog nights
- WEDNESDAYS | “Dollar Days” featuring regular hot dogs, small popcorn, 12oz soda, Cheryl’s Cookies and potato chips for ONLY $1 each
- THURSDAYS | “Thirsty Thursday” and “Veleros Nights” Drink Specials on Soda, Beer and Margaritas.
- FRIDAYS | “$5 Fridays”. All 16oz Beers are $5.00, Cups of wine are $5.00 and Donato’s Slice of Pizza and a small soda for $5.00 available at the Donatos stand.
- SUNDAYS | FAMILY DAYS with reserved seating for families for $25 or general grandstand seating for $15 per family.
For more info about planning your visit to Huntington Park, please visit the Columbus Clippers website.
A daily Columbus email you'll actually love. ❤️
Every morning we compile the best of Columbus news & events and deliver it in a quick 5 minute read that sets you up with everything you need to be a well informed Columbusian. Columbusite. Cbussian? Whatever, give it a try, you'll love it.