Summer is here and it may be a little gloomy, but that doesn’t mean that we don’t have anything to celebrate.
It’s Columbus Taco Week and that means it is time to eat tacos and be merry. The festivities are in full swing from June 7-12 and there are $2 taco specials all over town. Each participating establishment is offering their own special tacos.
Columbus Taco Week is a secondary event to Columbus Taco Fest, and it was designed with supporting local restaurants in mind. Below, you’ll find the participating restaurants as well as the taco specials they will be offering.
- Cazuelas Mexican Cantina: Cazuelas is offering their taco special for dine-in customers only and each order must include a minimum of 3 tacos. Taco options include the Pastor Taco, the Barbacoa Taco, and the Black Bean Taco.
- Cinco Tacos: Cinco Tacos has a 2 taco minimum and both dine-in and carryout is available. Taco options include the Birria Taco, the Pork Belly Taco, the Baja Taco, and the Pastor Taco.
- Village Taco: Village Taco will be offering dine-in taco specials only with a 2 taco minimum. Taco options include the Taconizer, the Carnitus, and the Buffacrunch. All options are vegan.
- Tortilla: At Tortilla you can build your own tacos and you can dine-in or carryout.
- Local Cantina: Local Cantina will be serving up their three taco options for dine-in only. Taco options include the Avocado BLT taco, the Roasted Carnitas Taco, and the Veggie Taco.
- Fruitmix: You can grab your tacos from Fruitmix by dining-in or carrying out and your taco options include a Steak Taco, an Al Pastor Taco, a Chicken Taco, a Fish Taco, and a Chorizo Taco.
- Yabo’s: Yabo’s will be dine-in only and they are offering a Tandoori Chicken Taco and a Carolina Pork Taco.
- Taco Nice: At Taco Nice you can order both dine-in and carryout. They’ve got three taco options, including an Al Pastor Taco, a Chicken Taco, and a Fish Taco.
- DO2 Sabores: There’s a 3-taco minimum at DO2 Sabores, dine-in or carryout. Your taco options include Tacos Al Pastor, Tacos Barbacoa, and a Chipotle Chicken taco.
- Two Step Tacos: Two Step Tacos will be offering both carryout and dine-in and you have the option of a Pastor Taco, a Barbacoa Taco, and the Two Step Taco.
- El Barco: You can dine-in at El Barco and enjoy taco options including a Fish Taco, a Grilled Shrimp Taco, a Grilled Steak Taco, a Grilled Chicken Taco, and an Al Pastor taco.
- Mis Amigos: There’s a 3-taco minimum at Mis Amigos and they will be serving up a Chicken Taco, a Pastor Taco, and a Steak Taco.
- El Vaquero: Dine-in or carryout, either way you’ll enjoy some delicious tacos. El Vaquero is offering Tacos Al Pastor, Tacos De Tinga, and Tacos de Carne Asada.
You can check out the full menu for Columbus Taco Week, including all of the drink specials, at their website here.