Share This Article
Attention wine lovers: The wine advent calendar is back at ALDI.
The advent calendars have officially hit the shelves here in the U.S., including the mega-popular wine and cheese options. If you don’t know about the ALDI advent calendars, let me give you a little background info.
The calendar is just like a traditional advent, but instead of chocolate, you’ll be treated to wine, beer, or cheese. The wine advent is by far the most popular and includes 24 mini-bottles, one for each day of December leading up to Christmas.
The wine advent calendar includes:
- Bear Bros. Chardonnay, California, 13.5%
- Bear Bros. Merlot, California, 13.5%
- Bear Bros. Red Blend/Red Wine, California, 13.5%
- Bridge Road Chardonnay, California, 12.0%
- Bridge Road Cabernet Sauvignon, California, 12.0%
- Bridge Road Merlot, California, 12.0%
- Bridge Road Sauvignon Blanc, California, 13.0%
- Bridge Road White Zinfandel, California, 8.5%
- Burlwood Cabernet Sauvignon, California, 13.0%
- Burlwood Brut/Sparkling Wine, California, 10.5%
- Burlwood Brut Rose/Sparkling Wine, California, 11.5%
- Burlwood Pinot Noir, California, 13.0%
- Elementalist Pinot Noir, California, 13.5%
- Elementalist Riesling, California, 8.0%
- Elementalist Red Blend/Red Wine, California, 12.5%
- Intermingle Dark Red Blend/Red Wine, California, 13.5%
- Intermingle White Blend/White Wine, California, 13.0%
- Moiselle Moscato, California, 9.0%
- Moiselle Red Moscato, California, 9.0%
- Moiselle Sweet Rose/Rose Wine, California, 10.0%
- Tailslide Pinot Grigio, California, 12.0%
- Tailslide Cabernet Sauvignon, California, 13.5%
- Trestoria Sauvignon Blanc, California, 13.0%
- Trestoria Rose Wine, California, 13.0%
The wine calendar is on sale now and they will sell out, so be sure to plan accordingly. Due to their popularity, there is a limit of two calendars per customer.
For more info, or to see if your ALDI is participating, please click here.
I’m so ready for this.
A daily Columbus email you'll actually love. ❤️
Every morning we compile the best of Columbus news & events and deliver it in a quick 5 minute read that sets you up with everything you need to be a well informed Columbusian. Columbusite. Cbussian? Whatever, give it a try, you'll love it.