Share This Article
Looking for a gorgeous way to spend your Saturday?
The annual German Village Garten Tour will take place on Saturday, June 26 throughout the historic neighborhood. Admirers are invited to gather and tour various gardens around German Village and this year, there are two tours to choose from.
The tour features twelve unique gardens as well as eight “stop and peek” outdoor spaces along the route. The twelve feature gardens include:
- Jill D’Antignac & Jim Plunkett | 595 South Sixth
- Barb & Ed Elberfeld | 259 East Beck
- Susan & Bill McDonough | 345 East Beck
- Lynn Elliott | 631 Briggs
- Michelle & Jim Thomas | 250 East Sycamore
- Angela & John Petro | 231 East Sycamore
- Mary Connolly-Ross | 743 Jaeger
- Darci Congrove & John Pribble | 756 Jaeger
- Cynthia Watson & Jeff Belt | 764 South Sixth
- Jane & Bill Forbes | 757 Mohawk
- Tim Morbitzer & Giancarlo Miranda | 635 Mohawk
- Terri Dickey | 170 East Beck
Each garden on this year’s tour has its own story to tell. The gardens are carefully curated by their owners and offer a variety of aesthetics. While they are certainly all unique, there is a common thread of creativity, care, and dedication throughout.
There are two different walking tours available to tour attendees. Afternoon tour tickets are $25 and will include twelve gardens in German Village between Beck Street and Frankfort street. The afternoon session will run from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The candlelight tour will take place from 8 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and will include twelve gardens in German Village. Candlelight tour tickets are $40.
If you like more information about purchasing your tour tickets, please click here.
A daily Columbus email you'll actually love. ❤️
Every morning we compile the best of Columbus news & events and deliver it in a quick 5 minute read that sets you up with everything you need to be a well informed Columbusian. Columbusite. Cbussian? Whatever, give it a try, you'll love it.