A very special festival will be going down this June in Jefferson, OH.
The 2022 Ohio Fairy Gardening Festival is taking whimsical to the next level. On Saturday, June 18, festival-goers will be able to enjoy a whole day full of entertainment, vendors, and family activities celebrating all things fairy.
In addition to appearances by the Fairy Godmother and Fairy Princess, the Ashtabula County Animal Protective League will also be on-site with some adoptable dogs looking for their happily ever after.
Activities at the festival include:
- The Ladybug Show with all her little critters doing 3 shows at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Strolling Stilt walker balloon artist from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fairy author Lynette Being will be reading Fairy books all day for the kids
- Crafters with all kinds of “Fairy” goods to sell
- Food vendors
- Face Painting, Fairy dancers, Unicorn and Mermaids to get your pictures with
- Free Bounce House
The festival is free to attend and will be held at 104 East Jefferson St, Jefferson, OH. Photos with the special guests are also free, as well as the Bounce House, and event parking. The Ohio Fairy Gardening Festival runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, June 18. For more info about this magical fest, you can visit ohiofairygardening.com.