Local duo twenty one pilots have invaded the capital city on their Tour de Columbus.
Tickets for all of the shows sold out quickly, leaving many fans desperate for a shot to see the guys. After several radio contests, begging, and hours of scouring the internet, I’ve officially given up hope that I’ll get to see them this time.
If the crowds waiting to line up this morning show us anything, it’s that twenty one pilots have some of the most enthusiastic followers ever.
— Anival |-/ x10 (@Anival0) June 22, 2017
If you weren’t lucky enough to be in the throngs of screaming fans, here are 21 ways to distract yourself.
21. Respond to some emails.
20. Work on your summer body.
19. Pick up extra shifts at work.
18. Find another concert that you can get tickets to.
17. Grab a burger.
16. Take the pups to the park.
15. Hang out with other friends who weren’t able to go.
14. Update your Facebook status every 15 minutes and ask for tickets.
13. Netflix your saddness away
12. Learn a new language.
11. Eat all the pizza.
10. Do some laundry.
8. Take a roadtrip.
7. Mow the lawn.
6. Curl up with a good book.
5. Eat a gallon of ice cream.
4. Watch hours of twenty one pilots Youtube videos.
3. Park near the venue and listen for their dulcet tones.
2. Invent a time machine to go back and buy tickets.
1. Blare Stressed Out so loudly that it drowns out your cries of disappointment.
Or you can just accept that you’re not going to make it to the concerts this time around.
A daily Columbus email you'll actually love. ❤️
Every morning we compile the best of Columbus news & events and deliver it in a quick 5 minute read that sets you up with everything you need to be a well informed Columbusian. Columbusite. Cbussian? Whatever, give it a try, you'll love it.