Ready to show off all that Irish pride?
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up, and if you’re anything like the rest of the Irish people in my life, you’re looking for somewhere to celebrate! What if I told you there was an awesome way to celebrate the holiday, and at the end of it you get a free shirt and beer koozie?
Because that’s exactly what I’m here to tell you. The city of Dublin has a super fun journey called the Celtic Cocktail Trail.
Here’s how it works
- 1. Pick up your Guidebook at the Dublin Visitor & Information Center at 9 S. High St. in Downtown Dublin or download and print.
2. Visit the destinations on the Celtic Cocktail Trail.
3. Present your Guidebook to your friendly local bartender to collect a stamp.
4. Mail-in or leave your completed form and passport at the Dublin Visitor & Information Center. (9 S. High St.)
5. The Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau will mail your koozie or exclusive Celtic Cocktail Trail t-shirt to the address provided on the completed form within 30 days.
Participating businesses include: Dublin Village Tavern, Mezzo, J. Liu, VASO, The Bogey, Matt the Miller’s, Tucci’s, RAM Restaurant and Brewery, The Pint Room, 101 Beer Kitchen, Hen Quarter, Fado Pub & Kitchen, Revelry Tavern and Vine and Tap.
The trail is not designed to be completed in one day. Although you have to complete all 14 stops to earn the T-shirt, you can get the koozie after just 5 visits.
Of course, you have to be 21 to participate in the Celtic Cocktail Trail. It should also go without saying that the best way to experience a drinking trail is to do it safely. Don’t drink and drive!
Wondering what it’s like on the Celtic Cocktail Trail? Check out our photos below! For more info about the trail, click here.
A daily Columbus email you'll actually love. ❤️
Every morning we compile the best of Columbus news & events and deliver it in a quick 5 minute read that sets you up with everything you need to be a well informed Columbusian. Columbusite. Cbussian? Whatever, give it a try, you'll love it.